Advanced Solar Mole Repeller from PestBye
- Guaranteed to work or your money back - see below
- Less than 1 in a 100 returned. These devices really do work
- Longer pole for larger effective depth
- Optional decorative solar-power LED light
How does it work?
- It emits a deep vibrating sound at a frequency humans can't hear that has been found to cause moles to vacate the area. Experts believe that moles are unsociable animals and think the noise is created by another mole.
- Unlike many Mole repellers this unit comes pre-charged, please allow at least 30 days in the soil for the unit to do its work. When the device is working, you'll hear a bleeping sound every 30 seconds or so - this is not the noise the moles hear, it's so you can be sure the device is working.
- Mole repellers are the humane way to clear moles from your lawn. Just push the device into your lawn and leave it - it's that easy.
- No traps, no dangerous poisons.
- Batteries not required.
- Even on a cloudy winter's day, the solar panel will store enough power in the battery to run the unit throughout the night.
What size area does it cover?
This depends on the type of ground you've got. Chalky ground transmits noise more effectively than sand, for example. We expect it to cover up to a 82ft radius around the mole repeller (6440 sq ft).
"I can not get over how fast you delivered my mole repeller, I will recommend you very highly
to any one who will listen and will be back for more Thank you very much" - Les
Why choose the "Advanced" Mole repeller?
The Advanced Solar mole repeller has high-spec solar panels and an aluminum pole. The aluminum poles give more durability and makes it easier to insert in the soil. More importantly, aluminium is a better conductor of the repelling vibrations.
The advanced solar mole repeller also comes with a longer pole 15inches (38cm) than most mole repellers, so it can be pushed deeper into the ground. Moles usually burrow low below ground level so with a longer pole, you can get the device into the ground further. This means it is more effective in removing moles from your garden.
"I have received delivery of my order and first impressions are that this is a good quality, well produced item.However the ultimate test is whether or not it rids me of the moles! May I thank you for your excellent and friendly service.
I shall not hesitate to use your company again should the need arise." - Derek Bamborough
Where do I position the device?
The units should not be inserted amongst the moles or they will scatter in all directions. It should be used in the same way as a sheepdog ?herds? sheep - to guide the moles in the desired direction slowly ?following? them with the unit as they move away from it. You may find that in the early stages, molehills appear more frequently and even close to the unit. This indicates that it is beginning to have an effect and the moles are becoming disorientated so do not panic!!
12 months mechanical warranty
4.7inches diameter by 17.3inches long