Bird Spikes - Stainless Steel (Regular)
Bird Spikes by Bird-X
Bird-X Spikes have been used on buildings and structures worldwide to eliminate the roosting and nesting surfaces of pest birds. Birds avoid landing on spikes as humans avoid walking on a bed of nails. These spikes are not lethal, just extremely irritating, intimidating, and uninviting.
Birds get the message: "Keep OFF!"
Why Use Stainless Steel Spikes?
Saves Money Eliminate expensive recurring cleanup and repair costs with a one-time solution. Installing bird spikes can save a substantial amount of money for you or your company. In general, we've found that:
- Small businesses experience 5-figure savings (recently a small business saved over $70,000 in yearly costs by using our products)
- Six-figure savings in labor and materials for larger companies, universities, and municipalities
- Larger cities have spent over 1 Million a year on cleanup costs. Our Bird Spikes Systems solve this problem at a fraction of the cost.
Reduces Damages & Repairs
- Saves insulation, siding, and roofs from replacement or repair
- Increases property aesthetics and value
- Decreases aesthetic and materials damage to ledging, fencing, vehicles
- Eliminates destructive, corrosive droppings
- Eliminates costly repairs
- Eliminating pest birds with Bird Spikes reduces health and liability risks
- Insure yourself against potential lawsuits and legal liabilities
- Reduce workman's compensation claims
- No FDA and OHSA inspection failures
- Prevent Health Department citations and fines
- Eradicate over 60 potential bird-related diseases: Avian Flu, West Nile, Histoplasmosis, Salmonella, E. Coli, and more
- Most Effective: Physical barriers like spikes are the most effective way to keep birds off
- Flexible Base: Spikes can be installed on curved surfaces
- Installs Easily: Nail, Glue, or Tie
- Long-Lasting: Stainless steel won't corrode or decay. Bird-X Spikes can last a lifetime
- Continuous Operation: repels birds 24/7
- Maintenance-Free: When installed properly, no ongoing maintenance is required
- Warranty: Stainless Steel Bird Spikes are backed
Use spikes to keep birds off:
- Louvers, Eaves
- Air Conditioners
- Ledges, Sills
- Gutters, and Pipes
- Beams, Trusses
- Support Structures
- Perimeters, Chimneys
- Cables, Awnings
- Statues, Columns, Cornices
- Signs, Letters
- Bell Towers or Domes
- Trees - for roosting birds
- Signage, Billboards
- Also Stops Climbing Animals
Specifications and Product Details
Heights: Highest Point: 4.3"
Widths: Base: 0.8"
Widths: Spikes Widest Point: 5"
Diameter: Hole in Base: 0.156", Polycarbonate center spike: 0.125"
Weight: 5lb per 10' kit , 16 lbs per 100' kit
Materials: Base: polycarbonate with UV inhibitors, ST302 Surgical Grade stainless steel
Coverage: Each section covers 2ft, and a "spread" or width of 5"
Sizes: 10', 24', 50', 100' (in 2' strips)